Happy Mother's Day! I love this day. It usually is always so beautiful outside, and I love that it is on a Sunday because it is so peaceful, and the service at church is always so well done. My family always makes it special by making me cards and treating me extra special. I have been so blessed by so many mothers. Of course the most influential mother in my life is my own mom, Suely. I remember my mom telling me many times when I was young that when I was born she felt that her best friend had arrived - and I felt the same way. She has always been my dearest friend. She has loved me unconditionally my whole life. Not once have I ever doubted her love for me, or for anyone in our family. She sacrificed her time by staying home with us and showing us how to be good people, how to contribute to our church and society, and most importantly for me, she taught me how to be a good wife and mother. I have a lot of work to do to be like her, but I'm so thankful for her example. Mom, I can't express enough how much I love you! You are a great blessing to my life. From your Boneca.
No comments:
Post a Comment