Wednesday, April 02, 2008

One amazing brave soul...

When I was 7 yrs old and losing teeth, if my dad came up with a solution like this to remove my tooth, I would have told him to take a hike. Logan's front tooth has been very loose for about a month. I explained to Logan a solution to our problem (ie a stuborn tooth that would not come out). We could buy some dental floss and tie one end to the monster truck, and the other to his tooth and rip it out. This is an awesome idea dad, Logan exclaimed, this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Before leaving for school this morning Logan reminded me to buy some floss (I bought the extra minty flavor) from the store so we could take out his tooth when he arrived home from school.
To think I would have paid some dentist a lot of money to extract a tooth. I might add that this went just as planned. Quick and painless. ENJOY!!!


13 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow! That actually looks fun! My boys might try to take out teeth that weren't loose if they thought it was that fun. :)

The Robinson Bunch said...

oh my gosh!!! what a brave soul! i would have totally told my dad to take a hike if he would have told me to do that ha! :) i swear never ever in a million is there a dull day at the mons house :) haha

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that was so dang funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I actually loved pulling out my own teeth although my father liked doing it. He wasn't alway gentle.

Anonymous said...

Logan sure looks like his dad (if you have not heard that before). Thanks for the great video!

Shelly Kenison said...

Way to go Logan you look great.

Ashley said...

I can't believe he was in charge of the controls too-What a creative idea! I love how his head bangs backwards...so funny! Did he catch his tooth when it fell out?

Heitmann Family said...

That is awesome. I love how enthusiastic he was about doing it himself. Yeah Logan!!

Cara said...

Wow, tell Logan we're totally impressed!!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

OMG! Logan is so brave! I am totally impressed that not only did he go through with this, but he was in control of the monster truck. Totally Awesome!

Kelly said...

Oh that is so funny. Austin watched it with me and thought it was great. Then he said "hey that kid goes to primary."

Elle said...

I was having so much anxiety before it happened! I know you wrote "quick and painless" but I was sweatin' it!
He is so brave!!
~M

Anonymous said...

Tyler, remember Dad telling us he will tie floss around the white door leading to the garage and slamming it shut. We were so scared! What a dad will do to get a tooth out.

Eliza said...

I showed this to Shayne and now that's her plan for her top teeth. Too bad we don't have any remote control cars. (Actually I'm kind of glad, because yikes!)