Monday, March 23, 2009

Mons Children are Known for Their Good Manners

The Scene: Harrison is sitting on couch completely engrossed in a movie. Mom's friend Lynette walks in and plops down next to him.

Harrison slowly turns to her: "Ew, did you fawt?"

Good thing they are so darn cute!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha ha ha. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a typical "Mons" kid. At least sounds like a typical Tyler Mons as a kid! Kaitlyn was looking at your family picture and pointed to Mariah, asked who she was I told her that's your cousin. Her response was she's cute. And she's my friend so let Mariah know that when you come to Salt Lake this year she has a friend waiting to play!

EriKaren said...

hahaha that's so funny. i love it. that kid cracks me up

Jmons said...

Wha she do dat fo? I love it!

suely said...

I love it. what did your friend say, after she stopped laughing?

Jill said...

I don't know how many times a day that word is said in our family! Why do boys find it so funny? Love the pronunciation "fawt"!

Jmons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jmons said...

What's up with the wirless bar pictures... How many bars do you have?
Todd

Holly said...

Can't stop laughing...that's great! After I read your blog I always go in and tell Dave the funny stories! Thanks for sharing them!

The Jones Fam said...

Harrison has to be one of my favorite kids of all times. He's such a cute little rascal! I love that he totally confronted her about it.

Jacob