In October Logan wrapped up his best season yet. The Hawkeyes took him in this year and he did not disappoint.
Logan is a lover of sports, but for now, football is his mana.
He constantly has one in his hands and will be found around the house flipping and diving with the ball. If the ball isn't cradled in his arms, he is punting air inside - or out in the yard kicking it. He knows where all the college teams rank, who is playing who, who won last week, and who plays tomorrow. He loves to learn the stats and will come home from school and track his own. Nothing brings him more joy than chilling on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and a good game to watch.
Luckily his mama knows how to take care of hungry sports fans. (although at this house, don't get too comfy, I've got a 1 game limit - those games can last all day!)
Here's the little quarterback in action:
Fake pass
3 comments:
Oh how I heart your family. And Iowa. And how sunny it looks there (and yet kinda cold...)
LOVE that Tyler & Logan share their love for football together. Who knows, Gav might grow up and want to be a colorguard - hahaha. Can you imagine? The boy is obsessed with balls, and seeing as Log and I are both not super sports fans, watch Gav become quarterback or something and we're in the stands totally bored, confused, and playing yahtzee.
Am I still typing?? Haha.
I MISS you. And your entire family. I'm totally starting to save personal budget money to come and visit.....K? K. ;) Call or email when you can! Love ya!
GO LOGAN! Wooo, we are cheering you on from Tucson. You are a super good football player. Tanner and I had fun watching your video's.
Aunt Jess
Good Job Logan! That was ESPN top 10 worthy.
-Uncle Johnny
Post a Comment