Sunday, May 08, 2011

To My Mrs...

It must have been 5 years ago someon asked Robyn what her profession was. She proudfully said "I create wonderful/amazing people... I'm a mother." Those who know Robyn would not be surprised by her answer and I echo her statement. Yes Mrs. you do create wonderful people. Where ever you go you have away of bringing out the best in any situation in life. I blessed to be yours.

Happy Mothers Day. With love Mr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Tyler, Robyn does bring the best out in everyone and every situation. You are one lucky man to have married her. Miss you guys.

The Jones Fam said...

Awwww! I just read your last 3 posts (it's been a while), and it made me homesick for the Mons'. We MISS you guys!

Jake

P.S. I'm pretty sure this is about the same comment I always leave, but it is always true! Take care of Iowa for us!