As happy as he was to see Todd , he was most looking forward to being with his niece and nephews. Here is Cali getting a double dose of fun from, what she believed to be, her 2 dads.
He had a great time with the boys too. Baseball at the park and a special lunch at school.
As happy I was for Tyler to get a chance to go, I longed for a visit myself. I was in desperate need of some sunshine and good cheer. You can imagine my happy dance when I got a phone call from Tyler that he gave up a flight for a free voucher to AZ... and after much contemplation (none, really), he decided to give it to me.
I went to Carter's karate class and offered to teach his master a trick or two, but I was forbidden to step on the mats!
I spent the weekend eating out, bonding with the kids, going to the park, baseball games, cookie making, late night frozen yogurt runs, and the spa with my girl. It was just what I needed!
Tucson, it's been a pleasure. Can't wait to see what Colorado has to offer. Here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment