Our family spends a lot of our time and weekends on various playing fields. Some people feel sorry for us, but watching your child doing things they are passionate about- whether it's sports or anything else- never gets old.
I know these crazy weekends won't last forever and there will be a day that I long to go to a game. Every time before a game starts, I find myself thanking the Lord for my children and their healthy bodies. And then I beg Him not to let my babies get hurt.
Highlights from this season- a mom's perspective:
1. Relief that Logan got put on a nice, good team
2. Watching Logan become a leader. He was the kid on the sidelines rallying his teammates, offering encouragement, and holding his head high when they were losing.
3. Thankful that his coach saw his talent and skills and played his team fairly.
4. That last game where Logan had 2 ESPN worthy catches, in the endzone with toes pointed before falling out of bounds. Proud moment for us!!
5. Watching him develop more in the sport. Logan has a way of reading the field and knowing what is going on in several places.
1 comment:
Loved all the entries about each one of the kids. I am so happy that they are doing so well and have adjusted to their "Texan" life so well.
Keep those entries coming. I live for them. Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment