Sunday, September 16, 2012

Good to Be Back... In So Many Ways

I have been gone from blog world for a long time.  It has caused me great anxiety because I know I am so far behind.  I wouldn't care so much, but since I count on this to record my history, it is important to me.  Adjusting to a move, and a new stage in life of motherhood has proven very difficult for me.  I'd love to say I've handled it with grace and beauty, but I would be lying.  It has been hard.  So many life changes at once has thrown me for a loop. 
 
I had a very uplifting weekend where I feel like I found myself again for a moment and decided that even though I am discouraged that I have fallen behind in recording family history, I just need to pick up where I left off and keep going. 
 
These pictures are from today.  I am so thankful for Sundays. I have come to appreciate them even more as my family has become older and busier. Today was a cool (for Texas) rainy day and I enjoyed worshiping and relaxing with my sweet family. 
 
 
 
Pizza for dinner



Some brotherly football love in the rain.


..And Dad's famous cookies with milk.

2 comments:

EriKaren said...

I'm so excited to see you're back! I've missed those witty posts and funny sayings from the Mons kids. ;)

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Good start & we want to see more! Did you end up building a house? Are you settled for good? Still kickboxing? Sending you love from Ohio!