Sunday, November 04, 2012

Musicals and Mullets


 
 
Mariah had a Veteran's Day musical.  It was touching.  I am so happy that they are teaching our children all of the same patriotic songs that I learned growing up.  I may or may not have cried during, "You're a Grand Ole' Flag".  One thing that I love about Texas is they do not apologize or skirt around God and Country. 
 
 
 
 
I never thought that when asked which child is mine that I would say, "oh, the one over there with the mullet." Isn't he hilarious!! This was Logan's first Orchestra concert, a Monster Concert.  I can't believe how 9 weeks ago he didn't know even know how to hold a violin, and now he can play a genuine hoe down.
 
Man, raising kids is so awesome!
 


1 comment:

John Sanders said...

What??? Logan in a wig?? That is so awesome!! Hey Logan you will have to play for us on skype. We would love to hear you play!
Love your posts and to see what the kids are up to. Thanks, my love. Mom