




Whew! We are home from our long, exciting trip to Utah. We had fun, and are very happy to be home. While we were there we went to Rodizio Grill, Wingers, Temple Square, Gallivan Center, Planetarium, and the Church History building where they had a special display of paintings about the handcart companies. They were beautiful, and once again I was in awe at the stories and pictures I saw. It was so touching and inspiring.On the way to Utah, we had quite the adventure. I have posted a part of my journal entry. On the way home, it went pretty smoothly. We did get pulled over for going 5 over the speed limit, but thankfully right when we got pulled over, Harrison started crying his eyes out. I think the cop had pity on us, and let us go with a warning. Once we got back on the road, Harrison drifted back to sleep. We are thankful that we had a safe drive and thank the Lord that the weather was perfect for a long drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment