Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm so glad when daddy comes home....




Happy Father's Day to my hubby Tyler!! He is the greatest father and husband! I am so thankful that the Lord answered my prayers and blessed me with a man who honors his priesthood and is committed to his family. He is so fun, full of energy, loves to serve others, and works so hard for our family to provide a good life for us. I know that is a lot of responsibility and pressure, and he rises to the challenge with such a positive attitude. He is a hands on dad who loves to play with the kids and gives each of them special love and attention. He is there for all of baseball games, karate classes, birthday parties and primary talks. Tyler you are a blessing to my life and to our children's life as well. Thank you for all you do!! Love, Ruby

No comments: