We had promised Logan that we would go camping before school started. How the summer flew by. We finally got to go right before school started. I recall some of my greatest memories I have of my childhood was camping with my family (this is obviously Tyler speaking right now). The crisp air in the mountains, making smores and roasting marshmellows over a burning fire. Still today my favorite breakfast is pancakes cooked in the mountains (maybe its the smoke filled air that gives it the extra special taste.) Here's the pictures we took while camping with our friends, the Bernard family. The weather here is changing which is perfect for camping.

This was Mariah's first time camping. I took the kids to reserve the campsite that morning, and then we were going to come back that afternoon to camp. Mariah could hardly contain herself. She talked about it all day, asking a gazilion questions. She must have worn herself out with excitement- she was dead asleep when we got there.
This was also Harrison's first time camping and bedtime was a challenge. He ended up falling a sleep in his car seat. While moving his lifeless body to a sleeping bag inside the tent, he immediately caught a second wind when he realized he was sleeping in a tent with his whole family and wanted to play and wrestle. I ended up in the expedition with Harrison where HE slept the rest of the night.

This was Mariah's first time camping. I took the kids to reserve the campsite that morning, and then we were going to come back that afternoon to camp. Mariah could hardly contain herself. She talked about it all day, asking a gazilion questions. She must have worn herself out with excitement- she was dead asleep when we got there.
Mariah was mesmorized by the fact that we were going to sleep in the tent. Starting at 5:00 she was asking us to go to bed. I need to put one of these up in her room!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun, just today Ayden told me that we needed to go camping, out of the blue. Kids love it!!!
Post a Comment