Yesterday Logan lost his first tooth. It was the bottom front tooth. All week I have been begging Logan to let me pull it. Everytime I asked Logan to open his mouth so I could look at it he would cry. Because this was Logan's first tooth Robyn was concerned that I was going to make this a traumatizing experience for Logan. The only way Logan was going to allow me to pull his tooth was by tying a string to his tooth and connect the other side of the string to a door (now that to me seems traumatizing.) Yesterday I could see his tooth dangling out of his mouth when ever he would smile. I tried to grab the tooth but Logan was salivating so badly I couldn't grab it so I gave it a flick and it fell into his mouth. I advised Logan to take the tooth out of his mouth before he swallowed the tooth. He was surprised when he finally realized that the tooth was no longer attached. And in his own words... "that didn't even hurt."
2 comments:
Yeah, I LOVE updates, it makes work fly by that much quicker!! (and I need all the help I can get).
Yeah for Logan's tooth day, and what a pro at baseball!! He could take me out. =)
Yeah for Logan!! Ayden has been asking me to check his teeth to see if they are wiggling. They aren't and he wants to know when he will lose his first tooth. Very Exciting!!!!
Post a Comment