September 10th was Tyler's (and his twin, Todd) 32nd birthday. Todd's wife, Jessica and I were talking about how our guys are getting old on us, but we decided it's a good thing. They age well.
I'm not at our computer that has all of our pics, so I'll have to post them later. I made his favorite cake, Mississippi Mud Cake, and took the family to Stella's Blue Sky Diner to celebrate. It's a 50's diner, and I heard they had a fun jukebox and that they had a special way of celebrating birthdays. Logan and I were ready to go bust a move, but the jukebox was broken, so it pretty much ruined everything. j/k - I'm sure everyone else was relieved. They did come out with a funny headband that Tyler had to wear and they announced to the whole place that it was his birthday and everyone sang to him. He was a good sport. Honey, you do look good in red! Logan was laughing so hard at the headband that he couldn't sing. Anyway, I'm know this wasn't the most spectacular birthday he's ever had, and that he deserves a lot more than what we were able to do!
I am so proud of Tyler. We have been married for almost 9 years now. He was 23 when we got married. We've had a lot of fun memories and have had a great life together. I'm so happy that he is such a good husband and father. He loves the Lord, and is probably the most service oriented person I've known. He still has all the energy he did when we first got married, which I love. He works so hard to provide for our family, yet he has made it very important to balance his time and be there for his family.
Love ya, honey! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler, sounds like you had a fun time!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!!!!!
Logan and I were going to call, but didn't want to interrupt the fun yesterday and it was late, so we decided to post a note...but I see it didn't make it on here until now.....but we really were thinking about you!! We're SO lucky to know you! Thanks for being such a great friend!!
Um we need another blog...September 11th was so three weeks ago.
Love you much!
Y'know what's funny, today is September 27th, I KNOW there won't be an update until at LEAST Sunday, nevertheless, I'm still refreshing this page twice a day...cute cute cute!! C'mon Mons!!!! =) You can do it!!
Smootchies!
Post a Comment