Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Cat for Christmas?

This is a post from me (Tyler). It seems as if my wife gets most the credit for these posts. I believe that blogging is quickly being associated with something woman do. If this is the case then I would be a man in touch with my femanine side. I prefer to say I am comfortable with my manhood.

I feel inclined to bring Pinkey the cat back. You may remember a recent post of our visit to a friends farm. Logan and Mariah fell in love with one kitten which was the runt of the litter. Logan and Mariah now want Santa to bring them a cute and cuddley kitten for Christmas. I will admit that kittens are a cute ball of fur, however grow quickly, and still have animal like instincts, and can snap at anytime. Pinkey the cat is a perfect example of this. And this my friends is why we don't have a cat... Notice how sweet and innocent this feline looks, did I mention schizo.


5 comments:

Cara said...

Ok, I'm never showing that to Alexa, she's scared of animals as it is! Where did you find that?!

Elle said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! The best part is the guy at the end just leaned over, grabbing his hurt leg!
Where did you find that??
~Michelle

Heitmann Family said...

I wonder... Do you think Pinky ever got adopted? I think NOT!!! It is still funny the second time.

Melisa said...

That is hilarious. My mom is allergic to cats, so we will never own one. It is nice to have an excuse. :)

So, after some computer issues, I'm finally back on blogs. Yeah! It was fun catching up on your posts. Now, I just need to write one. Ugh.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Laura Bernard said...

Next time Aaron tries to get me to agree to a pet, I'll pull out this video. Thanks for the tip. :)