Here's a little glimpse of the fun times on Beggar's Night. This video was kinda rushed... we had a house full of trick or treaters who were wanting their candy- now! We had a few families over for chili and chili dogs and other good eats. It was actually a warm enough night that they didn't need coats or jackets. It was wonderful (especially since it was my turn to do the walking this year!)
9 comments:
I love this video! Why? I'll tell you...
#1--The adorable fairy.
#2--The cool Spider Man moves.
and, most of all
#3--The angry, irritated, adorable lion.
P.S. I'm so glad you come to choir! It's great to see you every week (even though we don't talk much, just sing)
This video is awesome! Your kids have such individual personalities. I love how typical this is- chaos when you're just trying to document important family events. Fun family!
Jake
Love the costumes, even if Harrison might not. If it makes you feel even better, Lauryn had a melt down at our trunk or treat!!!
You two have such cute kids. Wait that means that I have way cute niece and nephews :)
John and I are sitting here laughing so hard at the angry lion! You are such a good mom. Keeping up with the other kids during a lion attack.
That movie was so great.
Love,
Michelle & Johno
It has been waaaaaay too long since I've seen you guys. We sure miss you. Hope to see you soon!
ROBYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it! You live in Tehas??? We have friends in Lewisville, the Case's, do you know them? We seriously need to get together. We live in Southlake which isn't far from you. Let's get together for lunch, email me. jamiemead2000@yahoo.com
I can't wait to hear from you again.
Jamie
Hi guys, I just linked to your blog from the Giles, and thought I'd say "boo." Love, Liz
You've been tagged! Which means you get to list six interesting things about yourself. Then, tag six other people, leaving comments on their blogs so they know they've been tagged.
Post a Comment