Friday, January 04, 2008

Commercial Break

Hello Friends,

I beg your pardon, but today instead of sharing my "touchy feely" comments about our Christmas and my nerve racking speech at the caucus, I am taking this time to promote a new blog that I've created:

It's a give-a-way blog and the address is:
http://www.ilovegiveaways.blogspot.com/ . I started doing this because I wanted to help some of my friends that have their own online businesses promote their products.
To win, bloggers simply leave me a comment about the featured give-a-way item. There is no registration, fees, or forms to fill out. It is super simple.
If you or someone you know has an online business that would like some attention, email me at
ilovegiveaways@gmail.com more information.
The first give-a-way will begin Monday, January 14th- so spread the word, put this link on your blog, blog about it, tell everyone you know! The more people participate the more give-a-ways will be offered!
I'd also love any suggestions and feedback you have to offer!

Thank you, and we will return to our regurlary scheduled posts shortly
!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

I'm excited to see what businesses sign up!