Oh! How cute are your kids!! I bet they're going to love to hear these quotes when their older.
These are HILARIOUS! They had me laughing out loud!
I loved Mariah's - so funny!!
Your children are adorable! I hope we can see them soon!
Oh Robin, your kids are hilarious! I can't wait until my kids are more verbal. I need some more laughs :) By the way, that dinner you brought over was SO yummy!! Thank you :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh! How cute are your kids!! I bet they're going to love to hear these quotes when their older.
These are HILARIOUS! They had me laughing out loud!
I loved Mariah's - so funny!!
Your children are adorable! I hope we can see them soon!
Oh Robin, your kids are hilarious! I can't wait until my kids are more verbal. I need some more laughs :) By the way, that dinner you brought over was SO yummy!! Thank you :)
Post a Comment