I found my Father at home really drugged up due to the intense pain he was in. I walked into his room and woke him up... Dad I am here now with my family. He slowly opened his eyes smiling at me he said, "hi buddy I love you I love you very much". Tears filled my eyes, my emotions ran high knowing he would be leaving us soon.
Dad made it through the night. That morning we all gathered around his bed my mom holding his hand told him it was time to go. He asked where are we going, we told him it was time for him to go home. My brothers and I blessed him with a joyful reunion with his parents on the other side and not to fear but we would be alright. One hour later he departed this life. My Father died with his family surrounding him, which was his dying wish.
We miss you and love you soo much Dad...

12 comments:
We sure love your dad. He is missed.
ok, Tyler don't you know you aren't suppose to make a pregnant woman cry first thing in the morning?!! I am glad you got to be there for his final moments. Thank heavens for the gospel-
Seriously, that got my emotions running hi..especially at the Hi buddy part...oh.
I don't know how people cope without the Plan of Salvation. You're dad would be proud of you Tyler! We sure are at the Rencher household!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It is so wonderful to be reminded of the blessing our families are to us. I am so greatful for the knowledge that we will see our families again.
Tyler, I miss you so much. I was there and it was still hard reading.
Love your little sis
This is so neat. What a great tribute to your dad, Tyler.
He is so proud of you, I'm sure.
~M
What a blessing that all of you were able to be there for the passing. How HARD!
I love this picture.
Love you guys!
oh wow!...thanks for sharing this with us. ive been trying to explain to my mom about the plan of salvation and how its hard to lose a loved one especially a close one, but that heavenly father makes it easier on us, by giving us a plan and a gospel and a hope that we will be together with our families again someday and this just summed it up for her. this brought such tears to my eyes, but tyler you have such a beautiful way of looking at those last precious moments with your dad.
Tyler
I appreciate your sharing your last tender moments with you father. Very touching. I'm glad you had the opportunity to express your love for one another before he passed away.
John S.
What a touching story, which brought tears to my eyes.
I am so glad that we have the Plan of Salvation.
Tyler,
I am so happy that you have such special memories of your dad's passing. I know how much you love him and I know that he is very proud of you for the wonderful husband, father and person you are. I know that because WE are proud of you. And because that's what parents live for, to raise their kids well and then see
that they turned out to be wonderful human beings, just like you.
We love you, Tyler.
Suely S.
Chad and are sorry to hear what happend but rejoice that he had is family around him. We are thinking of your family always. How lucky are we to know that we will be with our family again. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Sending lots of love!
Post a Comment