This is what his fingers do when you ask him how old he is. It's a lot more complicated than just putting up the 2 fingers, but I always knew he was an overachiever.
He loves to play at the mall, so that was the big outing for the day.
I asked Logan what he loves about Harrison. After I assured him that this wasn't "going to be a long survey", he said that he loves to play and wrestle with him. Mariah said that she loves him because he plays with her.
Told ya he loves to "pique pique"
Harrison's Faves and Characteristics at 2:
Toys/Activities:
Cars, books, all things sports, pools, stomping on things, jumping, running and falling down, when daddy honks the horn, playing outside
Food:
Will pretty much eat most things you give him. But he will probably end up having the sweetest tooth out of all the kids.
Words:
mom, dad, outside, kitty, sit, open (ope), NO, stop it, eat, nana, vovo, happy, ball, hoop, whoa!!, car, cake, cookie, cup, all done, more, Lola (neighbor dog), Poco (other neighbor dog), out, help me, please, thank you, mine, bike, baby, sorry, you okay?, owie, pop, crocs, shoes, shh, nummy, swing, pool, bite, up, down, hot, cold, poop.
Characteristics:
Harrison is an intense kid. When he is happy, it is intense happiness. But when he is not happy- it is extremely intense. The more he is able to communicate, the better we have all been getting along. He knows exactly what he wants and he wanted it yesterday. He is probably the biggest daddy's boy we have and is all boy through and through. He loves to play baseball and basketball. He wrestles with the best of them.
Harrison gets embarassed very easily, and that has been totally different than our other 2. Amongst all of his toughness, I am sometimes surprised at how sensitive he is. He gives the yummiest kisses and pats your back so softly when you hug him. He is also extremely independent. He is now eating on his own (hello huge messes!), and sleeps on the bottom bunk.
I'm excited to see him grow and learn- we are so lucky he is ours forever!
7 comments:
You let him out of the crib already! Brave woman, you! Glad his second birthday was great! He's always a doll, even when he's screaming. : )
Happy Birthday little guy. We sure miss you!
I just betrothed Harrison to Maia. Hope you don't mind. I figure they can live a very INTENSELY happy life
~M
P.S. Your kids are adorable
Happy Birthday Harrison! I can't believe our babies are two! I love the pic at the top of your blog! Mariah is so beautiful! Your boys are pretty cute too! I wish I could have tasted the sheet cake and visited with the cook!
He looks like a future Jason Witten to me! It's nice for Logan he has a head start!
Did you ever notice that sheet cakes are big in Texas? Not big as in "everything's bigger" (and yours is big, by the way :) but popular. I have yet to try one.
I like your new template!
Looks like he had so much fun. He is a sweet boy, and its good you write some of this stuff down because you forget.
I think I'm homesick..in fact I know I am. I miss this family of mine! =).
Happy birthday Harrison! We miss you!
Post a Comment