Now you try it!
Now what does that mean??? I don't want to use that out of context!! :)
Ok smart kids. I heard you say it I couldn't remember what it was and your kids got it. Puts me to shame!
could you and your family be any cuter?! you are the best mom. This is megan from old farm by the way.
You are so funny. Casey wants to learn Portuguese (since he is of Portuguese decent) so I'll be sure and get him started with this video.
This totally reminds me of singing Happy Birthday and clapping in college. Remember how we would all sing it in Poruguese? Oh, good times.
Hey lady!! I miss you guys! The kiddos are too cute! OK, what does paraliddapipido mean?? (I'm sure I spelled that right).Dana
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now what does that mean??? I don't want to use that out of context!! :)
Ok smart kids. I heard you say it I couldn't remember what it was and your kids got it. Puts me to shame!
could you and your family be any cuter?! you are the best mom. This is megan from old farm by the way.
You are so funny. Casey wants to learn Portuguese (since he is of Portuguese decent) so I'll be sure and get him started with this video.
This totally reminds me of singing Happy Birthday and clapping in college. Remember how we would all sing it in Poruguese? Oh, good times.
Hey lady!! I miss you guys! The kiddos are too cute! OK, what does paraliddapipido mean?? (I'm sure I spelled that right).
Dana
Post a Comment