Mom: "Good Morning, Handsome."
Logan: "Good Morning, Pretty. (he should've just stopped right there, but of course he didn't..) Well, I don't mean pretty right now. You are wearing scrungy clothes and a sloppy ponytail, but I know you'll get ready for the day and after that you will be pretty."
10 comments:
Haha. Honest little guy isn't he?
hahaha LOL!!!! oh that just made my day!!! I just about fell off my chair I was laughing so hard!!! what a funny boy!
I LOVE all these conversations you have been posting lately! Your kids will thank you someday.
I wish my mom had written down this kind of stuff! You're so good at keeping track of the day to day pearls... :-)
That is Reader's Digest material. Use the $100 to do something fun. ;)
too funny!
That's hilarious! He always has to be so precise about everything is says! I can so picture him saying that. His integrity is amazing!
I think someone needs to start doing ALL the house work and making his own breakfast and lunch.
I love the laughs I get when I read your blog. This one had me laughing so hard that both of my girls had to come over and see what was so funny! I love it!
Classic!
Post a Comment