Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Great Defrost...



We are slowly coming out of hybernating. I'm starting to spot neighbors I haven't seen since November. My how their kids have grown...

We had blissful 50 degree weather. I was outside for 2 1/2 hours yesterday doing this:






..And while sunbathing, I got a phone call from Jessica in Tucson. "Robyn, it's FREEZING out here. I started a fire and we're sipping hot cocoa. It's 50 degrees outside, brr".
Poor thing. I feel for her!

4 comments:

Melisa said...

I loved the 'heat wave'!

Jmons said...

Is that Mariah in FLIP FLOPS!! Brrr, I see snow in the background of that picture, it sent shivers up and dowm my arms. I had to take Carter to preschool yesterday and it was 55 degrees, you should have seen how bundled I had Cali, snow hat and all. I guess its all relative!
Love your pansie in Tucson.
p.s. today it was 60 and my kids all wore jackets.

Liz said...

I love that you sat in your campchair in the driveway. That is exactly where you will find me most afternoons during the Great Defrost.

Chrissy Jo said...

I love your big sunglasses... fabulous! I too spent most of my afternoon the last few days sitting on my side door steps while I kids ran around the driveway. Who knew that 50 degrees could feel so good!