Monday, February 09, 2009

You Are Invited...

Logan Mon's Baptism and Confirmation

" Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. "John 3:5

Feb. 14th, 2009

1:00 PM, Sunday Dress

615 N. MacArthur Blvd

Coppell, Texas

14 comments:

joana said...

wow! look how handsome that boy is!
we'll be there for sure, and we can't wait!

Jmons said...

Yes, handsome boy indeed. We will think of you on your special day and watch for a special package just for you Logan.

Anonymous said...

I wish that we could be there.

Elle said...

He looks so grown up! What a handsome boy!
Have him call John and convince him to get baptised, alright? Great.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is so grown up. I remember when you thought he would never walk, only crawl. I will be there!

Laura Bernard said...

What a nice picture! Who'd have guessed you were both forcing good attitudes during the shoot! Thanks for the tease of inviting us . . . wouldn't it be nice.

Travel safe! Good luck with the prep.

Oh, and I heard about the panic in the parking lot at 1:30 a.m. You are hilarious!

Cindy said...

Congratulations Logan. We are so proud of you! Have a wonderful day! Wish we could be there.

sarita said...

I am so happy for you and your family! What an exciting time!

Have a great time with your family and enjoy the warm weather!

Liz said...

Great photo. Congratulations, we will be thinking of you and I agree with Sarita, enjoy that weather.

Chrissy Jo said...

Wish we could be there, but I'm excited for you that you get to be with your family. We sure do love you guys!

Shelly Kenison said...

Wow 8 already. I wish we could be there for his big day. What a special Valentine gift.

Melisa said...

Wish we could be there! So happy for you guys!

Heather said...

We are so glad that Ellie gets to come see you! I sent a hug for you. Congratulations!

jlynn Wells said...

Congrats Logan!! Wish we could have been there.