Here he is on one of his calls- giving everyone a kiss on the phone before hanging up.
His birthday conveniently fell on playgroup day, so I thought I'd get away with throwing him a "birthday party". We came armed with cupcakes, played on the playground, and even took friends for rides around the track. When we left I asked him, "Did you have fun at your birthday party." He annoyingly replied, "That wasn't my birthday party, that was playgroup!"
The following Sunday we celebrated his birthday with "family". We granted his 2 birthday wishes of chocolate cake and a spiderman backpack.
Harrison is such a blessing to us! He keep us on our toes with his spunky personality and intense love for life. He is at such a fun age - gaining a fierce independence, expressing his thoughts and opinions with his ever expanding vocabulary, and seeing him enjoy and play with friends.
Harrison - our little brute- we love you!
10 comments:
We miss you, Harrison! Hope to come play soon! Be good to your mama today!
Happy Birthday, Harrison!!!! Can't believe he's 3 already!! What a cute spunky little boy. You can see what a cute personality he has (and knowing him when he was younger) in the pictures!
I hope Harrison keeps up his witty expressions, if not how will Todd and I add to our favorite harrisonisms. We love the little things that come out that boys mouth. He is such a sweet boy with a tender little side to him also. Happy Birthday Buddy!
He's so stinkin cute, Robyn =] We can't wait to see him and all of you again! =]
For some reason I don't see your updates until after 1 week. I so love your little boy!! He is so cute. It was fun watching him play while you were here. Miss you all so much and HAPPY late BIRTHDAY Harrison.
Looks like he had a good celebration. 3 I definitely a fun age, and he seems to be very 3! What a cutie.
Sweetest little Harrison, happy birthday! These kids get so big so fast. I remember when we moved into the ward and he was just born. Can't wait to come back and she you guys and play. We'll be there in under a week!
My favorite picture is the one with the chocolate cake on his face. Sending smoochies!
It's funny how Harrison comes up in conversation at our house often. I think it is partly because Jake has always loved that little boy and we are seeing some traits in Chase that remind us of dear Harrison. Should we be worried?
So we hear your not coming to see us....This is not acceptable. That is why we moved to Tucson so we could be close to your family and then you would have to come visit us too. Oh well, maybe next time. Miss you guys! Happy big 3 Harrison!
-Nat
We loved getting to know Harrison better this summer. Harrison you are an amazing little man! We love you.
Post a Comment