A few weeks ago, my dad offered to take Harrison and me on a roadtrip to Dallas.
I jumped at the chance and before I knew it, I had these two beauties in my arms.
Meet little Mia. She was born in July and belongs to Freddy and Joana.
And this little pipsqueek is Erik and Karen's little Londyn. I wanted to eat both of them.
Mia was blessed by her dad on Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing, a beautiful day.
I am crazy about all my nieces and nephews. Being an aunt is one of the funnest roles I enjoy. I got to spend some special time with each one of them.
We also celebrated Karen's 20th b-day. She is the newest sister to join the family. Once she realized that I'm the alpha female, we got along great. :) Kidding of course. I am so thrilled to finally have sisters... and what are the chances that so far all of them are absolutely wonderful.
To celebrate the joy of all the girl power in the family, we made some cute bows. It was totally boring.



8 comments:
Okay, you know we're out of touch when an email came with a comment from Robyn and I was trying to figure out why my cousin-who I am not in contact with, was commenting on my blog! You better call me tomorrow you lazy . . . . I might just take you off my friends list.
Glad you had lots of funy loving those adorable babies. What sweet cheeks!
Soon, very soon, we much not only talk but see each other. I'm so missing you!
Looks like a great trip with lots of pretty ladies. Glad you are home safe again. Too bad Mariah couldn't join you - darn that school & its restrictive schedule trying to educate our children!
Oh, the ward talent show is probably just as entertaining as Wicked. I love a good ward talent show.
i still need to blog those pics that i have of the blessing. thanks for reminding me, i'll do it today:) i can't even tell you how great it was to have you here! can't wait til Christmas!
What CUTE babies, I'm glad you got to snuggle them before they get much bigger, they grow so fast.
Glad you got to spend time with family. Isn't family great!
What adorable babies! I'm glad you had so much fun!
oh I'm so glad you got to visit family!! Looks like an awesome trip!
That looks like a fun trip! Those two girls are super cute. Your family is so much fun, we miss them too.
Post a Comment