Too FUNNY!
Heeee, heee! What a hoot!
He is too funny, we had a blast with him in nursery 2 weeks ago.
teach Maia to have interest in potty training, i beg of you!Harrison...that is a crack up!
Bombs away!! I was so excited to see a post from you guys, you will have to do another and give me some pictures to look at.
I appreciate the fact that you did not do pictures with this post.oooo kaka!Todd
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too FUNNY!
Heeee, heee! What a hoot!
He is too funny, we had a blast with him in nursery 2 weeks ago.
teach Maia to have interest in potty training, i beg of you!
Harrison...that is a crack up!
Bombs away!! I was so excited to see a post from you guys, you will have to do another and give me some pictures to look at.
I appreciate the fact that you did not do pictures with this post.
oooo kaka!
Todd
Post a Comment