Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a New Year....Let's Get to Work!

Meet my new team!! (sans Peter and Kit)

These innocent people have committed themselves to an intense 10 week body shaping program- and I am along on this exciting journey as their coach. We will be working hard on learning how to eat right and enjoy kick-butt workouts 6 days a week. That's a huge committment to make, but so worth it!! We are beginning week 2 and going strong..... wait 'til you see our 5 week pic!

It's a New Year, and we are going to make some exciting changes!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey if you set up a new blog for them, will you add me to it? Thanks. It was so nice to see a friendly face this morning. I'm hoping to come to your class on Friday as well.

Laura Bernard said...

I thought you were done coaching . . .

Love the new family pic. Who took it and where?

I called you about six times today. I'll try to stalk you tomorrow, too, maybe with better luck. I'll be VTing from 10:30-1:30 ish probably.

Cindy said...

Can I join?....so ready for a change, but I way need someone there telling me I have to do it!....I'll get there!