Friday, October 15, 2010

Homecoming 2010

My kids must have gotten my -love of crowds, noise, live games, heart pumping music- genes because they are fans of all of the above. Especially noise. They love to make it. A lot of it. But, what can I say- I'm the mom and there is not much that is quiet about me. I have to remind myself of that often when I am tempted to strangle them in their noise making. :)


So, it shouldn't surpise you that when flyers and announcements of the Valley Homecoming games swirled around that my kids would be begging to be a part of it.


Logan would passionately, and sometimes tearfully explain how important attending this game was to him. Mariah would profess her undying love and loyalty to the Valley Tigers. Harrison demanded he see a live football game.



And inside, I too was ready for some noisy, team spirit myself.
















No comments: