Robyn and Michelle - The Coaches
Most of our team at final testing. It's amazing how you start as strangers and within 10 weeks you truly care about one another. One of my favorite things about this job, for sure!
Susan, Terry, and Diane. These 3 were in the top 5 for best results!
It is such a privlege to be a part of this journey with others. Yes, they come hoping to make changes to their physical bodies, but much more than that ends of happening. I have come to love helping adults see their potential and to love them through it. It's easy to be excited with children and to praise them. But I've learned that adults still need encouragement, praise, and nurturing just as much. These people all blossomed and gained a whole new respect for themselves. It took a ton of hard work. They were frustrated, nervous and overwhelmed at first. By the end they had gained physical, mental and emotional strength that they had forgotten was there all along! So proud of this team!
Thank you Hustlers -- and Michelle, my friend and co-coach for an amazing experience!!

2 comments:
So let me get this straight, THREE of your students were in the top 5 for best results? You and Michelle are amazing!!!!
I so want you to coach me when I get back to Iowa in February.
Deal?
And next time we chat, can we pu-lease make time for some nutrition talk? I've been wanting to get ideas from you for my family and in between talking 90 miles an hour to you to get everything in I always seem to leave that subject out.
Seeing your picture made me really miss you. You look fantastic, by the way.
Love you!
I LOVED coaching with you! We are a perfect team... if I do say so myself :-)!!!
Post a Comment