But I think, "wow, what a smart man... he's totally off the hook!" :)
I figured that since I was without my true love on this day that I would find others who were in my same predicament and share the looooove.
Chloe, our most loyal neighbor and friend, had a traveling mama on this day. Ashley was stuck with us while her parents shared a candlelight dinner on some romantic beach in Mexico.
We enjoyed our own dimlight dinner of Feijuada- Brazilian Rice and Beans, devoured our handmade chocolate dipped strawberries, and enjoyed many "cheers" as we went around the table declaring all the reasons we love each other.
As our lovely dinner progressed we got to talking about other people who might be alone on this special day. So we put our heads together and made some secret plans to share the loooove.
And share we did!
Love is a wonderful thing, and on this night we felt it from our heads to our toes.
2 comments:
Love it. Love the red glasses, gotta get me some!
We found the same glasses at the dollar store for our valentines day dinner :) You are so cute...I'm so impressed that you would take a time when you could have just been overwhelmed with your husband gone and you reached out to others. I miss having you close so some of that goodness can rub off on me :)
Post a Comment