This cracks me up! You know you've lived in Iowa too long when a 40 degree day feels like a heat wave! That being said, there isn't any other place I want to be right now. ;-)
I love the pictures. That one of Logan and Harrison on the top looks like modern art. It's awesome! I also love the one of Logan playing baseball. The sun streaming down... the shorts... its perfect. Way to go!
2 comments:
This cracks me up! You know you've lived in Iowa too long when a 40 degree day feels like a heat wave! That being said, there isn't any other place I want to be right now. ;-)
I love the pictures. That one of Logan and Harrison on the top looks like modern art. It's awesome! I also love the one of Logan playing baseball. The sun streaming down... the shorts... its perfect. Way to go!
We felt the same way when it finally got above freezing here. Man it's been a long winter hasn't it?!
Post a Comment