After the disappointing sickness that kept us from all the family fun in Dallas, Fred and his family decided to come to Austin the next weekend. Turns out that Joana and Jake woke up sick the day they were to leave, so Fred made the trip with Van and Mia anyway. I'm so glad they did! We missed our oldest niece, Jasmine, as well.
We lucked out with one more hot day. A perfect day to take the boat out and pull some kids around. The highlight of this trip for me was watching Van's ear to ear grin while bouncing like a madman on the tube.
Freddy. I love this guy. I have been blessed with 4 amazing, kind hearted, caring brothers. I have so enjoyed watching them raise their families. He is one of the best fathers I have ever seen. He is so patient and selfless. I always leave our visits with the desire to be more like him.
Cousins are truly the best. So thankful to be closer to many of them.
Top 5 Favorites:
1. Boating.
2. Van's smile.
3. Mia laughing at Logan and Harrison's shenanigans.
4. Rare one on one time with my brother.
5. Adventure walks in the woods.







1 comment:
Look at you go! Love seeing all these updates on your summer.
Post a Comment