Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Wrap Up


 
Epic bike ride to Chilis. The kids and I have been biking every week to condition ourselves for the big ride.  Our goal: Make it to Chili's for dessert over Spring Break.  We did it without one complaint! It was a hilly ride, but the kids did great.  We even invited a some friends who decided to just meet us there.  Thank heavens they did, because I left my money at home and needed someone to pick up our tab.  Oops!

 
Snuggle time with Lizzy

Warm weather and neighbors who just built a pool. Score!!
 

 
 Field trip with my girl to the Nature and Science Center
 
 
Sunday Naps
 
 
Special balloon launch to remember Caleb, my sweet friend Heidi's baby boy who was stillborn a year ago.  Very special.

 
Opening game of the season.  Harrison is proud to be a Texas Ranger.
 
 
And the exciting addition to our family... baby Jake.  More on this story coming soon.

3 comments:

sarita said...

Oh my goodness, I love all the updates, especially the pics with baby Jake. I think I almost snorted reading about conditioning so you could make it to Chilis for dessert-that is SO my kind of training!

Love you!

Barrett Family said...

ROBYN!!! I need an update! The picture of Jake is adorable! I'm dying!!! Can't wait for the story! I love your family so much! So happy for a new addition!!! PLEASE post more soon!!!!

The Robinson Bunch said...

that picture of you and Jake gets me every time and I just cant help, but bawl. it is sooo sweet. I love reading about your family and I miss you dearly! so jealous of your awesome bike ride. I cant get over how grown up the kids are getting! you all look great and im so happy for you