Friday, December 14, 2007

Family Traditions...

Every year before Thanksgiving it is a family tradition to listen to Adam Sandlers Thanksgiving Turkey song. And for Christmas we have lots of family traditions and one recent tradition is to listen to Burger kings "Ding Fries are Done" (click on picture to view). I believe Uncle Freddie is the one that introduced us to this video on youtube.

We are excited for Christmas and just yesterday while tucking one very tired girl into bed she looked up at me with her big brown eyes and with a smile that extended from ear to ear said "Daddy I can't wait for Santa to come. He is going to bring me a baby doll I know it." The spirit and excitement in a kids face at Christmas time is priceless.

3 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

I hope Mariah gets her baby doll! Grace wants Baby Born that really swims? What's that about? Why does a baby doll need to swim? Oh, well, she'll probably get it . . . even though she ran screaming from Santa last night and didn't get to tell him what she wants!

Melisa said...

I'd never seen that video before. Thanks for sharing!

musson said...

We would watch this at my old job in Idaho. Whenever the real pretty version is played I sing this in my mind. Like church with the duet, so beautiful, but all I was thinking was "DING FRIES ARE DONE"!!! :)