Friday, January 25, 2008

BRR!

I heard last night on the news that some places in Iowa are as cold as the South Pole! Soon instead of squirrels and bunnies in my backyard, I will be seeing penguins sliding around!

5 comments:

Melisa said...

Okay, I'll stop complaining now. I thought I was cold!

Melisa said...

Do you want to go to Chicago with me to Time Out for Women? It would be fun...!

Elle said...

Wow. Okay, so 9 degrees sounds okay now. Well, not really, but 50 below is really way too cold. How are you surviving?
~M

Elle said...

Wow. Okay, so 9 degrees sounds okay now. Well, not really, but 50 below is really way too cold. How are you surviving?
~M

Anonymous said...

I guess you'll be expecting lot's of girls haveing babies nine months from now. What else is there to do when it's cold?