Sunday, January 27, 2008

January

I thought I'd post a few pics of January. Not much exciting news here. Because we only leave the house unless we have to. Like only for really important things like work, school, church or a chocolate craving. 'Cause it's as cold as the South Pole, remember??


Here are pics of a couple times we didn't leave the house. Not even for school.....

Soon after coming home from Texas, we got hit with a bug. Those poor children suffered through hours of movies, tv, and having to sit up so they could eat from their own trays. I felt so sorry for them. Then I got sick. And I didn't get to sit and watch tv all day. Nor did I have a princess tray to eat from. I'm not bitter about this, no I'm NOT!



Here's another day we stayed in. We had a quiet celebration for Logan's birthday. He was perfectly fine with that, as we promised that as soon as it warmed up a little we'd take him to Chucky Cheese to play. Still waiting.


We did make it out to church, and Miss Mariah graduated Nursery, Com Laude. She looks so proud she might go cross-eyed. She is loving Sunbeams- she has incredible teachers!!




Since January has been somewhat boring, we took the opportunity when Logan had a day off school to spice things up. I took the kids to the church and they flew their airplane and helicopters and played with some friends. To make it wild and crazy, we deciced to have "crazy hair day".






We are a rebellious bunch, I tell 'ya. (this picture didn't do much justice. It was a mohawk all the way to the back, rock on buddy!)


And as I mentioned before, we do leave the house in order to feed our chocolate cravings. South Pole or not, we have priorities!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh CUTE background!!
And I love the crazy wild hair!! And I want a princess tray too....remind me to come over when I'm sick =).

Elle said...

I love the hair. Didn't you wear it like that on the blind date night when you met Tyler? That's what did it for him.
Isn't it so hard when it's so cold? You still make things so fun! Crazy hair day? You are amazing.
~M

Ted and Hilery said...

You are such a fun Mom! And I am glad your priorities are similar to mine! Gotta have the chocolate!

Matt and Erin said...

I loved the crazy hair pictures. What a fun mom you are. Hope you're feeling better now!

Heitmann Family said...

Can you be my mom, you are so much fun!!!

Melisa said...

Very cute new background! Love it! I tell everyone that I hibernate in the winter and to not expect me to leave my house. Cute hair! How fun!