First thing that I'm excited to report is that Tyler got offered a new job!! We accepted the offer on Monday for him to work for Dunn and Bradstreet. We will stay here in Iowa and he will continue to work from home. This has been such a huge blessing to our family, I can't even begin to tell you how thankful we are.
As for me, for the first time, it seems, I had an idea, followed through with it and it's actually working out! Probaby all of you reading this have been to my giveaway blog. It is something I started to help some friends who started their own business, and it has taken off. I still need to find ways to get the word out for more people to participate. Any suggestions, I'll take 'em. Thanks to those of you who have helped by getting the word out!
As for the rest of the family, there have been some firsts:
Harrison went to his first day of nursery 2 weeks ago. Don't be fooled by the picture. That's just how he acts at home. He loves nursery!!
This year I've been doing a "preschool" playdate with some friends once a week. We get together every Friday for 1 1/2 hours and do some structured activities. Well last week, she got to go alone for the first time. Usually the moms all stay and help. This time we dropped the kiddos off! She was so proud.
I just had to throw this picture in. I just love little girls!! (and boys of course, but I'm talking girls right now)
This was princess and butterfly's first playdate.
And now for Mr. Logan, #8. His first basketball team. He is loving it!!
There is the team doing their warm ups with Coach Mons. And yes, you guessed it, that's a first!!
5 comments:
YAY! HOORAY! Good times are ahead for 2008! I am so glad that great things are happening. You guys deserve it.
How does Tyler like coaching?
~M
So exciting about Tyler's new job! Can't wait to chat about it with you! What a blessing!
Cute little Mariah, I love the photos of her . . .
And basketball, that is just too fun! Logan is awesome!
Love the pic of Harrison, too!
Congrats on the new job! Feel free to celebrate it by taking a vacation to MI! hee hee
That is an awesome post! You guys have so many exciting new things happening!
It is still weird for me to see that there are other Mons out there. I know, I know. But I didn't grow up with the name and isn't the most common name around, ya know. Way to go, Coach Mons!
Hi Robyn!
We missed you at the ward activity but it was a success- so great job! I am sorry you have been sick.
I am so happy you are staying in Iowa!
I love reading about good news! Yeah for you guys!!!!!!
Post a Comment