Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh that boy!

I've heard a few funny lines from Logan this week that I'd like to share:

I've been very sick these last few days. After 3 days without a nice dinner prepared here's our conversations:

Logan: "so mom, what's for dinner tonight?"
Me: "I don't know honey. Mom is still feeling pretty sick."
Logan: "how about we call that relief society and ask them to bring us a meal"

What's amazing is that the Lord inspired some very kind friends and we did enjoy a couple meals from "that relief society".

Today after school:

Logan: "Ah, I wish Allison and Maddi were coming over to play today."
Me: "oh ya, are they fun to play with?"
Logan: (with total confidence) "No, it's just that they worship me."

6 comments:

Elle said...

I LOVE when you do Logan comments! He is histerical!!! Worship??
Keep those coming. What have you been so sick with?
Oh, also, I'm not crazy about the Edward guy either. And I need to be CRAZY about him. As crazy as I am in real life.

Melisa said...

What a crack-up! hahaha He is so humble. ;)

Why is it that moms still work when they are sick? That is awesome that the Lord provided for you guys. I love stories like that.

Melisa said...

Is the above comment referring to Edward Cullen? We totally need to talk Twilight if it is. I just read them for the first time last week and it is my new addiction. Did you see the pictures on her site of the Cullen fam? What did you think?

Elle said...

Alright, you are in so much trouble for your interpretation of my dream! Pregnant???????? aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
~M

Shelly Kenison said...

Robyn are you feeling better yet? I hope so.

Matt and Erin said...

Haha! Logan is hilarious! Matt and I substituted his Primary class on Sunday, and he was cracking me up! During the closing prayer, I peeked open my eyes and saw Logan making a smooching face at one of the girls! Just thinking about it again, makes me laugh!