Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thought I'd Share

I just thought I'd share this site with you. I've been looking for a calendar with fun/educational facts to have for my kids. I found this website that has an activity every day based on history and other facts. It even gives you suggestions of activities to do and provides a lot of the worksheets and stuff. It's a bonus for me because I actually learn stuff from this as well.

For example, today was the day that Congress authorized Lewis and Clark's trip in 1803. They provide a sheet for you to read about it, then there are some fun activities like tracing their route through the states.

I will soon be known as the girl with all that useless information! I don't know, I kinda like that reputation!

Click here to take a look.

5 comments:

sarita said...

I used to use this website all the time as a school teacher. Love it! Thanks for reminding me of it :)

Melisa said...

You are such a fun mom!

Cook Family said...

I love useless information! I've also found cool stuff at www.dltk-kids.com. You can print out sheets for them to practice writing.

Liz said...

Jeopardy, here you come!

Elle said...

Wow I love it! Do you have to pay to join? Or can you just use the page they have avaliable?
We did the origami dolls and John made our whole family.
You rock!
~M