Monday, March 03, 2008

When will Spring ever come...

DISCLAIMER:
This is an entry by Tyler who woke me up this morning telling me I just had to come see his blog entry. You can imagine how thrilled I am at the lovely picture he posted of me. I did not by any means take this picture just for this post! That is sadly a picture of me the day I had to give the speech for Romney at the caucus. Remember how I mentioned I had the worst static electricity and hair day ever? I just want to make it clear that I would never post this pic of myself, but I'm leaving it up because my hubby is so proud of this blog entry.
When does his new job start again? ....

Yesterday we enjoyed 60 degree weather. Well most of the afternoon we were at Church and by the time we made it home the clouds were rolling in. Monday morning I woke up to the humming of a snow blower. I jumped out of bed in unbelief after all it was in the 60's yesterday. To my surprise we had 3 new inches of snow while we were quitely sleeping. CURSE YOU WINTER!!! If I have to clear one more iced over, snow packed driveway I will go completely insane. This year I really could have used a snow blower. Now that I think about it I had my home teachers over last week and being good hometeachers they asked joyfully "is there anything we can do for you?" Now that I think about it yes there is. I have snow on my driveway that is driving me crazy and to keep me from going insane I need it cleared. Is this a good reason to call your hometeachers? I think so after all it will keep me from going completely crazy. Look at the picture even Robyn is going crazy.


11 comments:

Elle said...

Amen a hundred times over!
John tells me everyday "I think it's Spring" and he's starting to brainwash me that maybe it is...
until our next snowstorm hits.
And it was freezing yesterday!
Go ahead and call your Home Teachers. They'll love it.
~M

Cara said...

I hear you! We got snow again this weekend and I almost cried! It better melt quickly! Love the picture!

sarita said...

Hands down the longest winter of my life! If you go insane then I'm coming with you.

Matt and Erin said...

Love the picture, Robyn! I definitely think you should call your home teachers to shovel your driveway--or even your visiting teachers. That's what they're there for, right?

Heitmann Family said...

I understand, I really do. I would get those brethern out there and get some snow removed. I hope spring comes fast for you.

Melisa said...

Sing it, sista! I am sooo tired of shoveling snow! I made Brad buy me a snow blower and we got 2 from Craigslist. Wish I could mail one to you. While I was in Chicago this weekend, he tackled the iceburg in my driveway! I was soooo thrilled! Finally, our driveway is back!

Anonymous said...

I would have totally come over to fix her hair. I miss you guys! but honestly I don't miss the weather. Did I tell you they have adult slides here in our little plateau comunity? The metal slides are nestled in on this huge hill. All you need is something to go down on. I'm tring to find some wax for my butt so I can go down in record speed. I wish you guys were here. You would love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow I need to check what I write. Holy spelling problems.

Laura Bernard said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love that Tyler did this to you! When I first read this morning, I found it quite funny that you took the time to take a photo of yourself before school and blog it so early in the morning . . . maybe that 6:45 wake-up is working out for you!

I also love that you'll leave it up, for him.

Elle said...

haha! Gotta love that he posted that pic. I have to admit that I thought you still looked great in it. I even thought to myself, "her hair still looks good. It truly is an art".
~M

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Love the photo...I'll be sure to send Ben over to shovel the driveway!!!