Harrison scored: lots of cars and a kiddie pool.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Two Years and 2 Parties - Part 1
While Grandma was visiting, we thought we'd celebrate Harrison's birthday a little early so she could be a part of it. I'm chuckling because I was just checking my friend's blog while I was uploading these pictures and was admiring her basketball hoop/ball cake she made for her son. So, so talented! And for those of you who come to my blog to feel better about yourselves, I will not let you down. Behold, the sheetcake. Served atop a sage colored dish towel. Half plain, half topped with pecans. It's not a looker by any means, but if you were to have tasted it, you would hug me for at least a half hour. I know I hugged myself for days.





Harrison scored: lots of cars and a kiddie pool.
Harrison scored: lots of cars and a kiddie pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy early Birthday little guy. What a cutie.
Happy Birthday Harrison. Vovo loves you.
Way cute! Those are adorable pictures!!! Did you finally find your camera or did you have to get a new one?
Happy Birthday Harrison!!
Soooo cute. He is such a handsome boy! Hey I'm all about the way the cake tastes before the look so go ahead and send me a piece.
Happy Birthday Harrison. Hard to believe he and Lauryn are two already!!!
How do you keep your house so clean!?!
Happy birthday, Harrison!
I'm not that far away. I want some cake. ;)
OOH! I just checked out the recipe last night! Gotta try it. I'll hug you for sending me to the web site!!
Creed got the same birthday cake, no nuts.
Can I just say that I love reading your blog! Love the cake, love the pics, love the Loganisms. I just got caught up on your latest posts since being in Utah and it just makes me happy to read it (and the new look is great, by the way).
And I'm so happy to hear that your dad is doing so well.
Thanks again for helping me manage my kids at the park today!
Post a Comment