Hey guys...just dropping in to say hi! I just found you through Carries blog. I'm trying to get my blogger blog up and running...still trying to figure out the cute stuff. Any way...glad to see your adorable family. Have a Merry Christmas! Cindy....Tyler's cousin
Tyler looks so short from the kids on his legs and the way the picture was taken. Looks like they are have a great time. Hey Cindy you didn't comment on my blog :(
Hi Cindy! I'm so glad you found us. I wasn't able to see an email or get to your blog... let me know how we can get in contact. Hope all is well with you!
5 comments:
Hey guys...just dropping in to say hi! I just found you through Carries blog. I'm trying to get my blogger blog up and running...still trying to figure out the cute stuff. Any way...glad to see your adorable family. Have a Merry Christmas! Cindy....Tyler's cousin
Tyler looks so short from the kids on his legs and the way the picture was taken. Looks like they are have a great time. Hey Cindy you didn't comment on my blog :(
Hi Cindy!
I'm so glad you found us. I wasn't able to see an email or get to your blog... let me know how we can get in contact.
Hope all is well with you!
LOVE this pic. Love it!
Who's bum are we talking about pinching?
The kids look like big boots on TYler.
Post a Comment