Last Friday 3 wishes were granted.
Mariah:
I forgot the camera, but trust me- it was a wild good time. Highlight was Logan winning 150 tickets and getting to pick out some cool prizes.
Harrison:
Play outside. That was an easy one.
Logan:
Bowling. A huge hit for the kids. Especially Harrison.
7 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Harrison. Looks like he had a great time.
Okay, those pictures of Harrison jumping totally made my afternoon. What a cute boy!
You are a genie.
Awww...Harrison is getting so big! I love that you went bowling. I need to go.
I do not even care that this is going to be dripping with pure cheesiness, I am just going to say it...I get my wish granted whenever we talk.
I LOVED talking to you the other day.
I can't believe how excited Harrison got and how high he junped. How cute.
Miss you all,
Mom
Glad Warrior Lanes treated you well. Those kids of yours are awesome. My boys asked to go to Harrison's House for three days solid after Thanksgiving. Even yesterday when we were in the car driving somewhere, Anson suddenly said, "Harrison's House?"
Post a Comment