Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She loves me, he loves me not...

Mariah:

"Mmm, mom, what are you making? It smells soooo good!"

Mom:

"I'm making you tacos for dinner."

Mariah (walking over to look in pan):

"Mmm, did you stir a little love in there?"

Mom:

Speechless at her cuteness. Starts smooching her daughter until she begs for mercy.

She Loves Me!
**************************************************************

Mom puts on Harrison's favorite movie (Cars), turns around, does a pathetic, over-exaggerated karate kick and yells "Ka-chow!"

Harrison (irritated):

"Mom, wha you do that fo?"

He Loves Me Not.

7 comments:

suely said...

How adorable. Mariah is so cute I am going to keep her here when she comes in February. And how about Harrison? How cute is that.
Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Mom

Chrissy Jo said...

Oh, what funny cute kids! I look forward to my kids saying cute things like that...

sarita said...

"Mmmm, did you stir a little love in there?"

That has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever heard. I just love that little girl!

Melisa said...

Boys. Sheesh. I'm lucky if I get kisses these days.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? So cute! And your karate kick what a cute mom you are.

Jmons said...

It sounds like Harrison and Logan might unite in the "don't give mom attention, it just encourages her." I think they are just not getting how funny you really are.
The extra love is sooooo cute.

Elle said...

ha! I love it!