
We are so proud of our Logan T-money. Ever since last fall, he's just turned this corner and is super into sports. He's always played and done the motions, but now his heart is in it too. After last year's baseball season -where he barely put forth any effort- I told Tyler we'll give him one more year to see if he was into it or not. Maybe baseball just wasn't his thing.
Well, now it is. Here are some pictures from opening ceremonies. I love going to these types of events. I get all patriotic and emotional. It really is baseball and apple pie where we live.
And I totally dig that.

They announce each team and have them walk the bases. He was so happy. When his team first came out, he waved his hat at the crowd and took a bow. Ha! He is so my kid!
Ever tried taking a group picture of hyper 8 year olds?
I have a feeling that sports will be keeping me busy for the next several years.
Bring it on!!



6 comments:
Soccer and baseball are sooo fun! Our kids have enjoyed playing them also, but their hearts haven't been into just yet. they have great programs for them here too, don't they!
Joseph is on the A's too, but of course for 5 year olds.
Go A's!!!!!
Oh, Robyn, I have to laugh! The fact that you Love going to the opening ceremonies . . . How can we be friends! That's exactly the type of event I try to avoid!
Can't wait to see you this weekend . . . and maybe sooner!
I can totally understand. Ayden is really loving baseball too this year!!
Can't wait to see him play. Yes, Harrison looks like he might be ready next year for some t-ball or something.
way to go logan! lookin' pretty good in that uniform! keep us posted on how the games go!
Wish we could see him play =(. He can play with us next time you guys come though, and lots of football =)
Post a Comment