Sunday, May 10, 2009

Soccer in Pink

Mariah is loving soccer season. She looks forward to every game and smiles the whole time she is out there. This sweet girl of mine has not one aggressive bone in her body, so she patiently runs around the action and every once in a while she'll get a piece of the ball.

But she does run fast.






I thought her grandparents would enjoy watching her in action.


9 comments:

EriKaren said...

Wooo go Mariah!!! It's good to be patient and wait for the ball, and oh my is she fast. Miss her and all of you

joana said...

Mariah, you are doing a great job ! You are so fast!!!!
I like to watch you play soccer.
See if you can score a gol for vovo and vovo.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll
Love and miss you.
Vovo

suely said...

Oh , I didn't notice that I signed in under Joana. Sorry, Mariah.
Love you.

Elle said...

Hey she is awesome! Nice work Mariah!
Ruby, thank you for the video email! I got a total kick out of it!
Love ya

Jmons said...

I'm trying to understand why in May everyone is dressed sooo warm, brrr it looks so cold. I love the pink soccer attire, what a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Wow Mariah is fast. Keep up the good work. She is soooooo cute

Angela said...

Great teamwork!

joana said...

wow that girl's got skills:) good job mariah! lovin' the pink!

Ted and Hilery said...

Oh, that brings back memories from when I played soccer. I loved it! I was never the most aggressive either, but I got better as the years went on. I hope Nora will give soccer a try at least one season, so I can be a soccer mom and cheer her on!