Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Harrisonisms

I'm not sure how to begin to describe this little guy. One of the top words would be hilarious. Mostly it's just the way about him. Those of you who know him know exactly what I'm talking about...



1. The other day I was reading the Friend magazine to him. I pointed to a picture of President Monson and said, "who is this?" Harrison excitedly replied, "Bawak Obama!"
2. Tyler's boss came to town and at the last minute decided to take our whole family to dinner. You better believe the whole way there I was talking about manners, etc. . We started off the evening perfectly. I'm pretty sure his boss was down right impressed with these well mannered children of ours. Even Harrison was in his best behavior.. when the waiter brought him a drink, Harrison bowed and in his sweetest tone said, "thank you my lady." I'll never forget those first 5 minutes of dinner. I couldn't have been prouder; however, we did gradually go downhill from there and ended with Harrison announcing loudly after his return from the restroom that he pooped. "I pushed and pushed, and splash! I did it!" I'm sure we made a lasting impression.
3. (Laura, you're gonna like this one!)- Last week Harrison came running in the kitchen and said, "oh no! have you seen my debit card?".... "ha ha mom, I'm like my daddy". So true!

11 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh, what a great little man you have!

Ashley said...

FUnniest dinner moment ever! Oh my gosh - I can't even imagine. I hope y'all were cracking up!

We miss y'all!!!

Chrissy Jo said...

Thank you for that. It really made my morning already! I sure do love that Harrison!!! Not only does he make me crack up, but he can make Alec belly laugh like no one else in this world. It makes me love Harrison even more!

Heather said...

Love the post! Sarah and Harrison should spend more time together....they get it from the Mons side of the family!:)

Wendy Crow said...

That is hilarious! He is such a cute kid. At least the poop comments were at the end of the meal instead of at the beginning.

Cindy said...

He is a HOOT! He remids me of our Chinny....you never know what is going to come out of his mouth, but in the end you're just rolling because he is so funny. I bet they would be best friends!

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY! What a crack up! So what did his boss say after that?

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing those. They gave me a great laugh. I guess with kids we have to know that if things are going along really smoothly something really big is going to come out at the end and make a splash!

pcfitness said...

Please please let the the people you coach at Farrells know about my blog. I want everyone and anyone to use it. I will do my best to add to it often. Thanks so much!!!!

Sylwia said...

so cute!

Elle said...

oh that story is cracking me up! Parenthood keeps you on your toes, no?
I love the debit card one too!!

Love you, even though we are way tooo out of touch!