Nice.
They are considering moving to Iowa (crossing fingers and toes!!), and you better believe I have talked this place up. I had them pretty much convinced that we had found our own city of Enoch, until this happened:
Even with all this snow, I tried to show my parents all the wonderful things you can do with it:
But alas, there just is no sugar coating winter in Iowa. We took them back to Dallas for Christmas to let them thaw out and give it some more thought.
They did not return home with us.
But I won't give up.

9 comments:
oh fingers crossed!!
Is it even possible to cross your fingers and toes in cold weather like that? Just be careful they might stay frozen crossed.
Todd M
Wow, that would be nice to have your parents closer to you.
Looks so cold, I can't even count the goosebumps just reading that post. So much white stuff. It does look like your kids are making the best of it and having fun.
CANNOT believe how much snow y'all have gotten!!! I am totally in love with that family picture of y'all bytheway - y'all look awesome!!!
Enough of this typing - I'm calling you as we speak!! ;)
love the pics! miss you guys!
Iowa is a magical place! We talk everyday about what we miss and our fav. memories. In many ways we wish we could come back...but those darn winters!
Hope you guys are staying warm and cozy!
-Nat
Ah, your parents have done snow before they just got spoiled in Texas. Don't you kinda forget those horrid winter months when summer comes? I like that the only pictures you got of their trip was your mom dancing with Mariah. That is so perfectly accurate.
Post a Comment