Our last trip to Dallas, we decided to take it easy on the drive home. We were in desperate need of some quality family time. Tyler hooked us up at his favorite- Doubletree where we enjoyed their famous cookies and a heated pool.

A few months ago, I was scheduled to visit the Centerville Branch for their branch conference. This tiny congregation meets in a rennovated barn nestled in the country. It is a beautiful 2 hour drive and I look forward to visiting them every year. This time I wanted to share the experience with my whole family. We found a fun family resort at Honey Creek and enjoyed it with other friends who were also traveling to see the branch.

3 comments:
We miss you all so much already. My family and Logan's family are all raving about how much they love you. ANd I realized no neighborhood or house is going to be great because it's not down the street from y'all like I have always envisioned ;).
But I honestly do keep telling myself: What would the Mons do? How would the Mons handle this? Can you tell how much the Rencher's love & respect y'all?
Your hotels look like so much fun. We miss Iowa, but more importantly y'all. Can't wait to see you soon! Tell us the next time you're coming to Dallas so we can drive up, even if we only get to see you for a little bit!
Love, Us!
oh my gosh that place looks like a kids paradise! how fun!
and i love your little pinky up while you're drinking your tea:) you guys are so cute! miss you!
It sounds like you had a lot of fun. it does seem like a kid's paradise. so glad you could do that. miss you so much.
Post a Comment